Since 1952 Timberland has strived to manufacture the best work boots and shoes. Timberland understands that police, firemen, hikers, and workers require durable steel toe boots, soft toe boots, and composite toe boots and shoes. The Timberland work boot line offers work boots and shoes with the latest technologies in waterproofing. Comfort via their ACT system, and diverse sole patterns for boots that grip in almost any condition. Timberland work boots offer style with required safety features such as slip resistance, oil resistance, electrical hazard rating, ESD, and metatarsal guards. Timberland is dedicated to providing the customer with a boot that will not fail them, no matter what the conditions!
- Steel Toe
- Waterproof leather with fabric upper and waterproof membrane
- Compression molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant, and features low electrical resistance