Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Waterproof, breathable lightweight Talson nylon upper
- Armortex coated chaps offer puncture- and tear-resistance
- 100% waterproof, scent-free rubber over 3.5mm of naturally insulating neoprene boot bottoms
- 600 grams of grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation line the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the blind
- EVA footbed for cushioning comfort.
- Elastic suspenders are easily adjustable for the ideal fit.
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pocket includes a top loading cargo pocket and a small, secure net pocket.
- Mossy Oak Duck Blind was built on a background of true dirt colors with elements of millet, wild oats, corn stalks, and native grasses blending into virtually any waterfowl environment
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Nylon shank
- 6.0 lbs per pair