Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant scent free rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. Our premium rubber compound has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and durability.
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Next G-1 features clusters of winter brown hardwood leaves laid over neutral grey tree and limb elements blending into virtually any winter setting
- Wool-felt midsole and removable EVA footbed provide added insulation while adding plush cushioning comfort
- Self-cleaning Chevron Cleated outsole
- 9" height
- 2.5 lbs per pair