Danner boots are handcrafted boots made to perfection. Danner used the highest quality leather in their boots and strives to meet and exceed the expectation of the customer. Danner boots utilize the best components, such as Vibram outsoles and Gore-Tex lining. Danner offers boots with steel-toe, composite toe and a soft plain toe, which offer safety and comfort. Whether you are looking for work boots, military boots, police boots, or hiking boots and hunting boots, Danner has what you are looking for!
We can't know for sure who the toughest guy on the planet is, but we assume this is his boot. It's handbuilt with our absolute best materials for long days, tough jobs, and rugged conditions. Certified nonmetallic safety toe.
The Super Quarry™ 2.0 GTX® boot is the ultimate work boot. Made of a full-grain leather upper with a 360° knurled rubber rand for abrasion resistance, this boot is built to last. A steel shank and rigid platform provide strength and the Fatigue Fighter™ footbed allows all-day wear in comfort. An aggressive Vibram® Olympia outsole provides superior traction and is non-marking, oil resistant and self cleaning.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Full-grain leather upper provides classic design with superior protection and endurance
- Stitchdown construction provides increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitching on the upper
- Vibram abrasion-resistant diamond plate rubber wraps heel and toe
- Deeply padded Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Aggressive Vibram Olympia outsole
- Steel shank
- 8" height
- 92 oz
- The Armor Flex II midsole is puncture-resistant and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH PR.
- The non-metallic safety toe won?t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.