to last! Designed with ultra durability and reliability Danner
are the perfect solution to on the site hazards that we are
all so accustomed to. Work Boots by Danner Boots
and functionality that will enable you to complete your job safely. Whether
you are framing houses, installing plumbing, working in a factory or on patrol,
designed for ultimate comfort and protection.
The battlefield has changed. Today's soldier is required to be nimble, stealth and capable of pursuing combatants over diverse terrain. Featuring an aggressive outsole and Danner's patented lightweight TERRA FORCE X support system, the Danner Desert TFX is designed to give our soldier's the edge as they negotiate the harsh and demanding realities of urban desert warfare. Danner Desert boots are extremely popular with military personnel.
The enemy moves fast. These boots move faster. We built them light and we built them strong — perfect for pursuing combatants in hot, rugged climates.
Made for soldiers to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX has a rugged and aggressive outsole and Danner’s patented lightweight TERRA FORCE X system, which provides stability and support. Designed for agility and breathability in hot, desert-like conditions, the Desert TFX incorporates a Dri-Lex liner, which mitigates hot weather with superior air and moisture exchange. Approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army per AR670-1.
- Dri-Lex lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- Lightweight at 56 oz
- This style meets requirements of AR 670-1 Optional Wear
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.