to last! Designed with ultra durability and reliability Danner
are the perfect solution to on the site hazards that we are
all so accustomed to. Work Boots by Danner Boots
and functionality that will enable you to complete your job safely. Whether
you are framing houses, installing plumbing, working in a factory or on patrol,
designed for ultimate comfort and protection.
This USMC-certified boot, with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor insignia is made for working in hot, hostile conditions. This dri-lex lined boot wicks moisture from your feet. Side vents increase breathability and allow water to drain out while preventing sand and grit from getting in.
Rough-out, full-grain leather. Vibram Sierra outsoles. Stitchdown construction for added stability on any terrain. The Danner Marine is built by hand to serve those who serve.
Made in the USA and U.S.M.C. certified, the Danner Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram Sierra outsole for comfort. Dri-Lex lining ensures rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- Dri-Lex lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole’s specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions. The olive color matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Mens 64 oz, Womens 54 oz
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.