Bates has a long history manufacturing oxfords and boots that goes back to 1885. Bates Boots is now the leading manufacturer for uniformed personnel today with popular lines of military boots, police boots, oxfords and dress shoes. Due to the need and popularity of Bates combat boots, Bates now develops military boot styles for all branches of the armed forces as well. Bates uses the finest components such as Gore-Tex and Vibram soles and provides superior comfort while on duty, and for civilian life.
Insulated steel toe protective boot with a side zipper for ease in putting on and taking off.
- Full grain leather and ballistic nylon upper
- 200gr. Thinsulate insulation
- Cushioned removable insert
- Steel toe ASTM F2413-05 rated
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Athletic cement construction